Tuesday, August 4, 2009

“Addicted to Beauty” Oxygen network reality series set at local med-spa.



“Addicted to Beauty” will debut August 4th, 11:00pm on the Oxygen network. A workplace dramedy will follow CEO Diane York-Goldman and plastic surgeon Dr. Gilbert Lee as they combine resources to launch their new medi-spa. The show will also help educate viewers about what treatments and procedures are available, results and pro’s-con’s. The series will also showcase La Jolla, its residents, shops, nightlife, museums, galleries and beaches. Be sure to tune in!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to admit this but I've got my DVR set to record this show. :) I don't have high expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie B LOVES this show but she was sad when I pointed out that the clinic is actually in Del Mar! But the show is fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete