Monday, November 23, 2009

Just loving this charm necklace by Etsy seller "Tenthings"


Already thinking about Holiday gift shopping. Then I saw something I wanted for myself! Tenthings I LOVE L.A. charm necklace. Custom work is advertised, designs come in Gold or Silver. I'm thinking I can order something displaying my local pride, I LOVE Bird Rock or I LOVE La Jolla! Pictured here, gold California charm, star charm and a lucky wishbone hang from an 18" gold fill chain. Also, La Jolla Mom updated me that this designers jewelry is part of the Surf Diva's store Friends and Family Sale! You can print coupon here. Act fast, sale ends 11/29. If your not local, Tenthings offers free shipping anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I have some Ten Things earrings that I bought recently at Surf Diva and I get a ton of compliments on them. I met Kerri and she could not be nicer, seriously. Her items in the store are a part of the Surf Diva Friends and Family Sale this week! I put the coupon on my site.

    ReplyDelete