Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers and Happy New Year Bird Rock!

I hope that you are filled with local pride, inspiration and motivation for the year ahead. I'm posting a photo of the real Bird Rock at low tide. What I love about our neighborhood is that it represents family, friends and community (besides being a famous surf spot). We've seen much growth in our business district in 2009 and support for small business. On this topic, I'm linking to a previous post on Top Reasons to Shop Locally. 
Also, in the spirit of localism, check out my blog roll "Blogs You'll Love" for local tips, deals and announcements. You can also follow me Twitter @Birdrockfab. There you will find  my Twitter List of local La Jolla and San Diego notables you might also benefit from following. Best wishes and as Chuck Patton would say, "see you on the boulevard!"

Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment